The purpose of the Army Nurse Corps Association Scholarship Program is to award scholarships to U.S. citizen students attending accredited baccalaureate or graduate nursing or anesthesia nursing programs.
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nurse anesthesia program who:
- Are serving or have previously served in any branch, and at any rank, of a component of the US Army (Active Army, Army National Guard and Army Reserve);
- Are not currently receiving funding by a component of the US Army, (e.g., scholarship ROTC students and students receiving full GI Bill benefits are not eligible); and,
- As applicable, have received an Honorable Discharge.
- Nursing or anesthesia students whose parent(s), spouse, or child(ren) is serving or has served in a component of the US Army.
The deadline for submitting applications for the 2015 Scholarships has passed. Complete applications which were received by the deadline will be reviewed by the ANCA Education Committee. Selected students will be notified within a few weeks thereafter.
For information and application procedures regarding the ANCA scholarship program for 2016, check back on this page later this summer.
The Army Nurse Corps Association does not have an official relationship with the US Army, the Army Nurse Corps or the Reserve Officer Training Corps. Accordingly there is no military service obligation for the student receiving this scholarship. You may contact us via our Contact Us page (Department Routing: Scholarships) or write to
ANCA Scholarship Program
PO Box 458
Lisbon, MD 21765-0458.